|Worldwide Bi-Metallic Collectors Club|
Newsmail 1209 12 October , 2019
Composed with help from members of the Worldwide Bi-metallic Collectors Club (WBCC),
and weekly published by: Martin Peeters, Netherlands, Focal Point of the WBCC
Past Newsmails can be found at http://www.wbcc-online.com/newsmail/wbccnews.html
Dear WBCC members and non WBCC members,
Welcome into the World of Bi-, Tri- and Tetra-metallics. I hope you enjoy reading this week's issue of the WBCC Newsmail
1. Bi-metallic 2 Euro 2019 from Latvia….by Martin Peeters, The Netherlands
Here is a picture of a new Bi-metallic 2 Euro 2019 from Latvia, Rising Sun
2. Bi-metallic 2 Euro 2020 from Luxembourg….by Martin Peeters, The Netherlands
Two new Bi-metallic 2 Euro 2020 commemorative bicentennial of the birth of Prince Henry and
75 years of the signing of the Charter of the Organization of Nations together.
3. Bi-metallic 2 Euro 2020 from San Marino….by Martin Peeters, The Netherlands
San Marino will dedicate two Bi-metallic 2 Euro 2020 coins commemorating which plans to deliver in 2020.
The first will be dedicated to the "500th anniversary of the death of Rafael Sanzio" painter and architect Italian Renaissance .
The second will be devoted to the "250th anniversary of the death of Giambattista Tiepolo"
Pictures not available yet
4. Bi-metallic 2 Euro 2020 from UK….by Pabitra Saha, UK
The Royal Mint will in 2020 issue commemorative 2 pounds coins with the following themes:
- 100th anniversary of the first publication of a book by Agatha Christie.
- 75th anniversary of VE-Day.
Pictures not available yet
5. Bi-emtallic 2 Euro 2019 from Andorra……….by Martin Peeters, The Netherlands
A new Bi-metallic 2 Euro 2019 commemorating Andorra this year, after the March 11 issue the first dedicated to the
Cup Finals Alpine skiing World next November 11 is dedicated emits the 600 Years of the Consell de la Terra
6. Bi-metallic Token from the USA….by Martin Peeters, The Netherlands
Hello, my name is Gary Bates. I have a lot of these bi- colored coins I was curious if you ever found out anything about them.
I seen your post online and that is the only thing I could find about this particular coin. I will be grateful for any information you can give. Thanks
If you know more about this Bi-metallic please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. New Bi-, Tri-, or Tetra-metallic images...by Rod Sell, WBCC Webmaster
The new Bi-, Tri-, or Tetra-metallic images are shown at:
"See you" next week,
Martin Peeters, Focal Point of the Worldwide Bi-metallic Collectors Club email@example.com
The Worldwide Bi-metallic Collectors Club (WBCC) was established September 14, 1996 and is the very first
Worldwide Collectors Club using the Internet. Goal of the WBCC is exchange Bi-, Tri-, and Tetra-metallics and
exchange knowledge about Bi-, Tri-, and Tetra-metallics.
WBCC Webmaster: Rod Sell, Australia, firstname.lastname@example.org
WBCC DoCu-Centre: Frans Dubois, Netherlands, email@example.com
WBCC Research Centre: Paul Baker, UK, firstname.lastname@example.org
WBCC Public Relations Centre: Max Aiello, Italy, email@example.com
WBCC Focal Point: Martin Peeters, The Netherlands, firstname.lastname@example.org
WBCC Website: http://wbcc-online.com
* 49th World Money Fair January 31 till February 2 2020, Berlin, Germany