|Worldwide Bi-Metallic Collectors Club|
WBCC Newsmail 375, Volume 8, October 18, 2003
Composed with help from members of the
Dear WBCC Members and Non WBCC Members,
Welcome into the World Of Bi-metallics. I really hope you enjoy reading this weeks WBCC Newsmail.
1. Bi-metallic Carwash token.....by Michael Ayrapetov, USA
In The Fare Box September 2003 issue i found one Bimetallic Unidentified
Car Wash token of USA (by Harold V. Ford):
2. Bi-metallic medal from Finland..by Kari Hurskainen, Finland
I found a picture of a 1996 Bi-metallic medal commemorate the Pori International Jazz festival held from July 12 till 21th 1996. You can see a picture of it in the WBCC New Releases.
3. The WBCC Bi-metallic Quiz Game #375...by Jack Hepler, USA
Which animal may be found on the 20 Dinars 1993 Bi-metallic of Algeria?
4. WBCC Quiz Game Prize...by Jack Hepler, USA
The special prize to be awarded to a member who correctly answers the WBCC Quiz Game this week (#375) will be a Bi-metallic 2 Dollars from Canada. If more than one member gets the question right, a random drawing will be conducted to select a winner. The winner of the Bi-metallic 500 Reils from Cambodia (WBCC Newsmail #373) is Wolfgang Gerlach (WBCC member #266).
5. New Bi- or Tri-metallic images....by Rod Sell, Australia
New Releases. New listed are:
6. WBCC Auction 61 accepting ...by Rod Sell, WBCC Auction Provider
I am accepting lots for WBCC Auction 61. Lots will be accepted up to 10PM on the 31st October, Sydney time. The Auction will open with Newsmail 377. The lots listed can be seen at: Auction 61. Please note this Auction will close at 11.30 PM Sydney time on Saturday 8th November. This is early Saturday morning in the USA and mid afternoon in Europe. Please email any lots you wish to list, now to: Rod Sell.
7. Bi-metallic from a German coindealer..by Martin Peeters, Netherlands
If you take a look at: section: Bi-Metall Münzen/coins you can find many Bi-metallic offer of the German dealer: Jörg Numismatik
"See you" next weeks"