|Worldwide Bi-Metallic Collectors Club|
WBCC Newsmail 380, Volume 8, November 22, 2003
Composed with help from members of the
Dear WBCC Members and Non WBCC Members,
Welcome into the World Of Bi-metallics. I really hope you enjoy reading this weeks WBCC Newsmail.
1. Bi-metallic error from Andorra.. by Jose Luis Ramirez, Spain
If you take a look into the WBCC New Images section, you can see an image of the one Euro test from Andorra, the die was broken and made a line in the number one. In the last coinshow in the city of Valencia I have seen the normal coin and several set with this mistake.
2. Bi-metallic 50 Euro from Finland..by Kari Hurskainen, Finland
If you take a look into the Finland Webpages, You can see a picture of the Finlands first gold/silver 50 EURO. Price is 285 Euro.
3. Bi-metallic 10 Francs from Swiss.. by Hans Bucek, Switzerland
The Huguenin site you have listed under Mint addresses does not work any
longer. The new address.
For the forthcoming issue of the SCWC I was given the mintage figures of
the cantonal issues and for those interested in it, I type down the mintage
figures for the Bi-metallic 10 Francs only. (Coins were alsominted as
non-bimetallic in silver and gold).
4. Bi-metallic 500 Pesos 2003 from Colombia..by Francisco Jovel, Argentina
Here is the new Colombian 2003 dated 500 Peso coin...Someone might be interested.
5. Bi-metallic 10 Shequalim 2003 from Israel..by Martin Peeters, Netherlands
According a folder of The Israel Bank the issue a 2003 Bi-metallic Shequalim in 2 Hannukka sets. In a Mint Presentation Folder and in a Plastic case. The sets commemorates 'Iraqi Jewery'.
6. The WBCC Bi-metallic Quiz Game #380...by Jack Hepler, USA
San Marino issued a 1000 Lire Bi-metallic coin in 1997.
Which animal was incorporated into the design of this coin?
7. WBCC Quiz Game Prize...by Jack Hepler, USA
The special prize to be awarded to a member who correctly answers the WBCC Quiz Game this week (#380) will be a Bi-metallic 100 Sucres of Ecuador. If more than one member gets the question right, a random drawing will be conducted to select a winner. The winner of the Bi-metallic Portugal 200 Escudos (WBCC Newsmail #378) is Oded Paz (WBCC member #305).
8. New Bi- or Tri-metallic images....by Rod Sell, Australia
The new Bi- and Tri-metallic image shown at: New Images. New listed is:
9. WBCC Auction 62 accepting ...by Rod Sell, WBCC Auction Provider
"See you" next week"