Bi-Metallic Collectors Club
Newsmail # 876
Newsmail 876, May 25 , 2013
Composed with help from members of the
Worldwide Bi-metallic Collectors Club (WBCC),
and weekly published by: Martin Peeters, Netherlands,
Focal Point of the WBCC
Past Newsmails can be found at http://www.wbcc-online.com/newsmail/wbccnews.html
Dear WBCC members and non WBCC members,
Welcome into the
World of Bi-, Tri- and Tetra-metallics.
first you have to join the newsgroup.
Dear WBCC members and non WBCC members,
Welcome into the World of Bi-, Tri- and
hope you enjoy reading this week's issue of the WBCC Newsmail.
1. Bi-metallic 2 Euro 2013 from Luxembourg....by Pabitra Saha, UK
Luxembourg has released the design of its new Bi-metallic 2 Euro 2013 on National Anthem
2. Bi-metallic 2 Euro 2013 from Andorra......by Pabitra Saha, UK
Andorra has released the design of it's Euro coins, due in Jan. 2014. Here pictures of the Bi-metallic 1 and 2 Euro 2014
(Pictures from WBCN, http://www.worldbcnews.com/newissues/newissues.html )
3. Bi-metallic 2 Euro 2013 from Italy (1).....by Martin Peeters, The Netherlands
Here is the new picture of the Bi-metallic 2 Euro 2013 commemorating Verdi
4. Bi-metallic 2 Euro 2013 from Italy (2)......by Pabitra Saha, UK
Italy -Verdi Bi-metallic 2 Euro coin is issued
5. Bi-metallic 2 euro 2013 from San Marino.....by Pabitra Saha, UK
Instead of J F Kennedy, San Marino has now proposed to issue a Bi-metallic 2 Euro 2013 with the 500th anniversary of the death of Pinturicchio"
with mintage of 1,30,000 by end Sept. 2013
6. Encased pieces from USA....by James Ballard, USA
Encased Canadian Large Cent 1913, Al Azhar Shriners
and 1936 Buffalo Nickel, Fun Convention 2013
7. Bi-metallic Quiz Game #876….…by Jack Hepler, USA
Thailand issued a Bi-metallic 10 Baht coin to commemorate the Customs Department. What date is to be found on this coin?
For your information:
1. Prohibited Goods are goods for which either the import into or export out of Thailand are prohibited.
Any person who imports or exports prohibited goods is considered as committing offences and subject to penalties indicated in the relevant national legislation.
In addition, such activity is also considered as an offence under Articles 27 and 27 bis of the Customs Act B.E. 2469.
It is prohibited by law to bring the following items into Thailand.
* Obscene objects/literature/pictures
* Pornographic materials
* Goods with Thai national flag
* Narcotics e.g., marijuana, hemp, opium, cocaine, morphine, heroin
* Fake currency, bonds, or coins
* Fake Royal Seals/official seals
* IPR infringing goods e.g. musical tape, CD, VDO, computer software, etc.
* Counterfeit trademark goods
See this coin and others at the WBCC website: http://wbcc-online.com
Please send your answer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WBCC Quiz Game Prize
A Bi-metallic prize will be awarded for the correct answer.
If more than one member gets the correct answer, a random drawing will be conducted to select a winner.
8. Super Quiz #32…………by Jack Hepler, USA
A multinational Bi-metallic 2 Euro coin of 2007 commemorates the 50th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome; the “birth certificate”
of the European Union:
Question: Where is the original of this document originally kept?
9.New Bi-, Tri-, or Tetra-metallic images...by Rod Sell, WBCC Webmaster
The new Bi-, Tri-, or Tetra-metallic images are shown at:
"See you" next week,
Martin Peeters, Focal Point of the Worldwide Bi-metallic Collectors Club email@example.com
The Worldwide Bi-metallic Collectors Club (WBCC) was established September 14, 1996 and is the very first Worldwide Collectors Club using the Internet.
Goal of the WBCC is exchange Bi-, Tri-, and Tetra-metallics and exchange knowledge about Bi-, Tri-, and Tetra-metallics
WBCC Webmaster: Rod Sell, Australia, firstname.lastname@example.org
WBCC DoCu-Centre: Frans Dubois, Netherlands, email@example.com
WBCC Research Centre: Paul Baker, UK, firstname.lastname@example.org
WBCC Developement Centre: Jack Hepler, USA, email@example.com
WBCC Public Relations Centre: Max Aiello, Italy, firstname.lastname@example.org
WBCC Focal Point ANA Conventions: Ray Lockwood, USA, email@example.com
WBCC Focal Point: Martin Peeters, The Netherlands, firstname.lastname@example.org
WBCC Website: http://wbcc-online.com
The WBCC will attend the following future International events:
*Open Day of the Royal Dutch Mint, June 8 2013, Utrecht, The Netherlands
* 43th World Money Fair, February 7 till 9, 2014, Berlin, Germany, http://www.worldmoneyfair.ch/wmf/english/index.html